Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Motortown Records

I haven't been able to listen to the radio or watch the TV the past week or so without a mention of the 50 year Motown Anniversary (I know the Anniversary is not that recent, but it's still being celebrated, and quite right too). My brother, how I love him so, often kids me about being an old man in a young man's body given my taste in music, but I don't think anyone can deny the genius that came out of that Record Label, hit after hit.

I don't really need to say anything about this, but I thought I'd have my two cents, and, well, just post some music here. It can pretty much speak for itself*. Please turn your speakers on with the bass turned way up. Feel free to sing along whatever you're doing. Especially if you're working.

Happy Tuesday.





(*Again if this has come to your email inbox, click the title to head to the blog web page to view the music videos).

No comments: